Last updated: October 25, 2020
Details: An 8-page guide to hiking active volcanoes in Indonesia
Created just for you!
Get off the beaten path and away from the crowds (on a budget) that swarm the tourist spots so you can meet locals, eat delicious food, hike volcanoes, find secret waterfalls and hike trails where you can be alone with the natural beauty of Indonesia and its vibrant culture.
I’ve visited every region of Indonesia. It’s a magical land I’ve fallen deeply in love with. My Indonesian friends and family have taken me to places not found in other guidebooks or websites. I’ve put everything I know about the country into this book so you can see more, spend less, and get to really experience the magic and madness that Indonesia has to offer.
Updated for 2020, Guide to climbing active volcanoes in Indonesia:
- Unique, hidden, majestic, inexpensive volcano sites for you to have the best climbing experience possible on your trip.
- Money-saving tips and advice on how to avoid tourist traps so you can get an authentic Volcanic experience on a budget.
- An in-depth transportation section so you can travel cheap, meet others, and get off the beaten track.
- My suggested itineraries – whether you go for a day trip, weekend, or one month.
- My list of unique, budget-friendly places to stay so you can enjoy fun, clean, and friendly accommodations.
- My curated list of restaurants and cafes in the area that won’t break your budget so you can eat better, more authentically, and pay like a local!
- My curated list of bars, clubs, and lounges so you can enjoy the nightlife!
- And so much more!
This guide is meant for travelers looking to see the local side of Indonesia’s archipelago as you get off the tourist trail, save money, and get tips and tricks not found anywhere else.