Best Barbers in Bali –
Qualities I look for at a Barbershop
- Listen & Speak – Do you speak Bahasa? Active listener; gave me full attention; took the time to understand my wants & needs
- Cleanliness – clean combs, scissors, razors, and tightly organized workshops
- Cool Chill Atmosphere– I’m not just talking about the air-con.
- Location– A good central location close to the action
- Services – offers more than just a cut and shave; A-Z services galore!
- Customer Service– they go beyond the scissors; ensuring all my expectations are met; providing me the highest quality of services.
- Sociable– Provides good comfortable conversation; informative & knowledgeable staff; zero awkward moments is a plus
4 Skills every barber should have
- Arm/hand control, stability
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity and strength (the ability to grip and manipulate tools)
- Finger dexterity (the ability to grasp and manipulate very small objects)
Bali Barber Seminyak
You can count on this barbershop to be the most hygienic and professional barbershop & spa on the island. This place has it all, from classic cuts and hot shaves to waxing your nostrils and an ear trim. This American influenced barbershop will give you the comforts of home while also introducing you to a new variety of exotic treatments you’ve probably never even heard of. Bali Barber is strategically located all over the island and will even come to your villa for any of their services listed below.
Dorsey’s Barber Shop Canggu
For the Canggu-roos looking to get cleaned up after a hard days surf session, head straight to Dorsey’s Barber Shop. Enjoy an old schooled cut and shave while hanging out with some of the coolest guys on the island. You’re in good hands here.
IG: Get Social
Hours: 7 Days a week 10 to 7
Seven in Jimbaran
If you are looking for a no-nonsense straight forward barbershop then seek no further than Seven located in Jimbaran adjacent to a good taco joint in case you want to grub.
Get your basic cut to a gentleman’s cut, which includes the essentials– A vigorous shampoo, a precise cut, a dash of hair tonic, a smudge of pomade, the classic head massage, and a
hot towel and straight razor shave. If you happen to be in Bali on father’s day they offer a father and son cut which has all the same trimmings minus a real razor for the little ones of course.
Sikkboy Barber and Tattoo Canggu
Sikkboy’s perfectly blended fades, shoulder/ head massage, and a fun atmosphere will keep you coming back for more. Here you can joke around and hang out with the locals in Canggu. Charming mancave garnished in art deco wallpaper from floor to ceiling. They also offer great skin art at reasonable prices too.
Get Social: https://www.instagram.com/sikkboy_bali/
Address: Pantai Batu Bolong St No.11, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361
“Barberrock” Modern Barber & Lounge
If Metallica opened up a barbershop this would be it. Sit back and enjoy the backstage pass as you journey through a rock n’ roll barber time machine. When you wake up you’ll feel like Jon Bon Jovi with your fresh new haircut, smooth shave, and ready to rock in Bali’s hippest clubs. Super friendly staff and a top-notch barbershop that deserves your business.